Why Choose us
Founded in late 2012, Sweet Things by Caroline was born from Geelong chocolatier Caroline King’s love of working with chocolate, and the creative possibilities chocolate presented to her. After three years working within another chocolate business, Caroline took the leap to her own business, to enable her to share with others the fun and excitement she felt when creating her own chocolates.
Now, with over six years experience in the chocolate industry, Caroline continues to produce high quality unique chocolates that excite the senses, and has expanded her range to include custom designed, decorated biscuits.
At Sweet Things by Caroline, we are able to do this because:
- Our products are handmade;
- Our products are made with care and attention to detail;
- We have a passion for our craft – we are dedicated to spending the time needed to make our products the best they can be;
- We use only finest quality Belgian chocolate, made with sustainably grown cocoa beans, in all of our chocolate products;
- We use local ingredients, wherever possible;
- Our products are made using natural flavours and ingredients, wherever possible;
- We ensure our couverture chocolate is tempered to perfection – evident through the quintessential characteristics of, shine, snap to the chocolate, and that smooth, melt-in-the-mouth feel.
- We are committed to working with clients to bring their 'sweet' dreams into reality, and creating the products that they envisage;
- Our products are always simply, yet beautifully, presented/packaged;
- Products and/or packaging can be customised or personalised to meet our clients’ personal requirements;
- We are able to create unique products to suit our clients’ needs, whether for an intimate private event, a large corporate function, or anything in between.